.post-body img { margin-left: -40px;}

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Laryssa

Hello,

 Welcome to my "hobby page." First, I'll share a little about myself. I just turned 18 this last August and am still trying to grasp the fact that I'm actually an adult now and will never, ever be a kid again. So yeah, haven't quite gotten over that yet but...getting there, I think. =)
  As I am not doing school work any more, my time has been taken up with doing the things I love most, like baking, cooking, canning, couponing, shopping with my mom, serving in my church, being with my beautiful family, and being with my beautiful family (that's the best part about being a stay-at-home-daughter, so it's worth mentioning twice). Above all though, I love the wonder and joy and peace of living day by day with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love learning more and more about Him. I love that I am His forever. And I love that He has made me to glorify Him in absolutely everything I do!


No comments :

Post a Comment